2019 Proms and Homecomings in Louisville KY
We have put together several tips to make a truly special night for your high school student. They are dressed in their formal wear, and ready to celebrate, there’s no better way for young people to get the most from their prom or homecoming experience than to have limousine transportation. We’ll ensure that the night is special as we take them to dinner and then on to the prom in a luxury stretch limousine.
After the celebration, they may request an unforgettable nighttime tour of Louisville or a relaxed ride to the after- party! Either way, we’ll make sure it’s a night they’ll cherish!
Tips for Teens for Successful Prom Transportation
- Talk to your group of friends early. The demand for limo transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming due to proms, graduations, Derby events, and even weddings! Decide early who will be in your group so that you can book your reservations and get the limousine you want.
- Allow time for photos. You’re definitely going to want to capture these memories, so plan to meet-up for pre-prom photos at one location. You can even ask the driver to position the vehicle to be part of the shot!
- Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. There is an after-prom option you can add for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Tips for Parents for Successful Prom Limousine Transportation
- Give Derby City Limousines a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour and at designated locations only.
- Check to make sure the company you choose is operating legaly and reputable. Make sure the company has the right credentials. Derby City Limousines has been in business since 2004. Check out “How To Tell If A Limo Is Legal“
- Remember to sit back and relax. Derby City Limousines hires drivers with proper training, back ground checks and licensing. Our chauffeurs are familiar with driving around excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.