2019 Proms and Homecomings in Louisville KY
We have put together several tips to make a truly special night for your high school student. They are dressed in their formal wear, and ready to celebrate, there’s no better way for young people to get the most from their prom or homecoming experience than to have limousine transportation. We’ll ensure that the night is special as we take them to dinner and then on to the prom in a luxury stretch limousine.
After the celebration, they may request an unforgettable nighttime tour of Louisville or a relaxed ride to the after- party! Either way, we’ll make sure it’s a night they’ll cherish!
Tips for Teens for Successful Prom Transportation
- Talk to your group of friends early. The demand for limo transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming due to proms, graduations, Derby events, and even weddings! Decide early who will be in your group so that you can book your reservations and get the limousine you want.
- Allow time for photos. You’re definitely going to want to capture these memories, so plan to meet-up for pre-prom photos at one location. You can even ask the driver to position the vehicle to be part of the shot!
- Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. There is an after-prom option you can add for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Tips for Parents for Successful Prom Limousine Transportation
- Give Derby City Limousines a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour and at designated locations only.
- Check to make sure the company you choose is operating legaly and reputable. Make sure the company has the right credentials. Derby City Limousines has been in business since 2004. Check out “How To Tell If A Limo Is Legal“
- Remember to sit back and relax. Derby City Limousines hires drivers with proper training, back ground checks and licensing. Our chauffeurs are familiar with driving around excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.
How much does a Prom Limo cost?
We have several different prom packages to fit your needs. We certainly don’t limit you to doing things our way.
We have 4 options for prom, you could use our prom package where we jump between 2 groups or you can go with our hourly prom rate which would cost a little more but the limo would stay with your group the entire time with unlimited stops, or for those on a budget that still want a limo on prom night for a discounted rate, try our after prom package. It’s your prom so you choose what option you want.
- Option #1 Dinner Prom Package
This includes picking everyone up from one location and taking them to dinner,
Then picking everyone up from dinner and taking them to Prom
Then picking everyone up from prom and taking them back to the pickup location.
- Option #2 Breakfast Prom Package
This includes picking everyone up from one location and taking them to prom
Then picking everyone up from prom and taking them to breakfast
Then picking everyone up from breakfast and taking them back to the pickup location.
- Option #3 Hourly Prom Package
This includes unlimited of pickups and drops, taking to photo shoot locations of another area of interest.
To and from prom and riding around in the limo as time permits after prom
6 hours of total time limit included.
- Option #4 After Prom Package
If you don’t want to pay the normal prom rates but want to have the limousine experience on prom night this may be the option for you.
You get 3 hours of limousine service after 1 AM on prom night for a discounted rate.
These packages are based on first come first serve, the first group to book a certain limo gets to choose the option they want. There is a very limited supply of fully insured and licensed limousines in our area so booking early is the smart thing to do, get your trip reserved and save the stress of not being able to get the limo you want or working around another group.
Our Prom Rates are based on the date of your prom and how many passengers you have in your group. Use the form “Quick Quote” to get a fast quote on your prom transportation.