According to Governor Andy Beshear’s Healthy At Work guidelines, as of today, June 8th restrictions will be loosening up a bit in Kentucky. Educational and cultural activities are now able to open up to the public although each will determine their own open date so call to make sure before you make reservations. We will announce when each of our area distilleries will reopen as we get that information, for now, we do know that the open date for Buffalo Trace is set for July 1st.
Libraries and museums are approved to open today as well, with aquariums and zoos included too we are all excited to get back to normal here in Kentucky.
As each attraction announces an open date, we will update the below list so keep checking back every day.
- Buffalo Trace Distillery – Reopen their gift shop on July 1st with limited tours with groups of 8 only.
- Lux Row – Tastings only June 16th and tours resume on July 1st.
- Bardstown Bourbon Company – Open now and they offer a new barrel thieving tour and cocktail class.
- Limestone – Tours and tastings resume on June 20th.
- Willett – Retail only open and the restaurant is curbside pickup only.
- Barton 1792 – No official reopen date but hopeful for July 1st.
- The Louisville Zoo is working on a reopen date coming soon.
If you have information on a reopening not listed please email us and we will update that business on our list